erWin Info Tour
You know all about this: More and more new models are coming onto the market, becoming more and more complex. New technologies. New electronics. New materials. New work methods. New lubricants. Even new petrol. Who can keep tabs on everything?
The answer is simple:
erWin - the up-to-date Electronic Repair and Workshop Information from SEAT/CUPRA.
- All repair manuals for SEAT S.A.
- Additional repair information in PDF format (not available in all languages).
- Additional information such as self-study programmes and training programmes.
- Vehicle-specific information, such as maintenance charts, vehicle data and field actions, is available in several languages.
- Continuous update of data
- The Offboard Diagnostic Information System service software
- With the benefit of being able to perform an offboard diagnosis for all Seat brand vehicles with an EU-5 type approval via an SAEJ2534-compliant interface (diagnostic interface).
- As well as the possibility of direct access to selected repair and servicing information during an active diagnostic session using the diagnostic software.
Are you interested in what erWin has to offer? Then register here for free.
Access via the "Vehicle-specific information" menu.
Opening the vehicle data displays all basic vehicle data, the colour options and all upgrades.
Repair manuals contain all of the mechanical and electronic repair groups for the vehicles, including bodywork. There are precise instructions on how to locate and resolve defects and additional information on specialist tools and adjustment settings.
Circuit diagrams contain all the electrical repair groups for a model. They are used to correct all electrical errors by means of wiring diagrams, including gearboxes and radio equipment.
Documents on the emission test provide information on all test values and set values for carburettor and injection systems. The information is divided into 3 documents based on engine codes.
These contain all the regulations on maintenance, including wear rates for inspections. Proper maintenance defines the required scope of work and its implementation. Maintenance tables are an integral part of the assembly group "Proper maintenance".
Digital service scheduleYou can enter information in the erWin system for vehicles that have a digital service schedule. Explicit information on the Digital Service is located in menu “Product and Services”.
Creates a maintenance table for the selected vehicle. The maintenance table can then be used to read intervals for inspections or oil changes, for example.
Technical servicing manual
Contains technical product information on the drive unit, power train, chassis frame, bodywork and trim, heating/ventilation/air-conditioning, and the electrical system of the vehicle.
Maintenance of the bodywork is available at model level and covers information on all encountered bodywork, including the relevant notes on safety and repair procedures.
Work items help customer service to calculate repair services. They range from inspection to electrics of all vehicle components.
Individual vehicle information
Access via the "Model-specific information" menu.
Self-study programmes are cross-model documents that contain descriptions of a wide range of designs and functions. They include the special parts of the vehicle, such as ABS, level regulation and servotronics. Self-study programmes are intended to provide operational training for employees. They do not contain any notes on testing, settings or repair.